Tixati Portable is a functional torrent client that uses the well-known BitTorrent protocol.
Thanks to the peer-to-peer mechanism, the program reduces download time even at low Internet speeds.
Tixati Portable is interesting because it has many interesting features and has no built-in ads.
- File cache on the hard drive.
- UPnP is compatible with all versions of Windows.
- Possibility to limit the maximum download speed, go back and adjust them according to time.
- DHT and PeerExchange supported.
- Autorretrar torrents from the RSS news feed.
- Initial distribution mode.
Tixati Portable has the following features:
- Detailed views of all aspects, including pairs, parts, files and crawlers
If you want a simple magnet link is available
- Super-efficient asphyxiation/pair cancellation algorithms ensure the fastest downloads
- encrypted peer-to-peer connection for added security
- Full implementation of DHT (distributed hash table) for trackerless torrents, including detailed graphics of message traffic and customizable event logging
- Bandwidth control for traffic and sowing.
- Highly flexible bandwidth limitation for single and pair transfers.
- Bit field graphs for all swaps.
- Customizable event logs for all partners within the swarm.
Downloading the file while you are still in progress
- 100% compatible with BitTorrent protocol.
- Native versions of Windows and Linux-GTK available.
What’s new in v2.61:
Individual tray activity notification per channel.
Online notification options of the individual tray per contact in the right-click menu in the contact list.
less speed than the load algorithm limits
Fixed problems with file links / directories (reparse points) in Windows
Windows and Linux platforms for system compilation and compilation.
save .dat configuration files
Windows XP and Vista
Linking request in Linux
The UPNP client implementation was completely rewritten, now controls much more reliably with more models of routers.
Self-limiting IPv6 traceroute operation in Windows compilation
column widths now save compilation in GTK build
Fixed force probing option in Configuration & gt; Transfers & gt; Files
Delay options for automatic start now go up to 30 minutes
Prevent automatic shutdown in the first 2 minutes
the adjusted DHT port is now more accurate
there are several DHT warning dialogues
If you’re not
Better tracking of memory failures, differentiated system memory failures versus incorrectly formatted allocation requests
Fixed rare bugs during negotiation of UPNP port allocation in Linux compilation
high resolution modes
Advanced view of the automatic limiter
do not cause interruptions follow-up timing system
The tracker has been pre-selected.
UPNP and NAT-PMP times, avoiding mapping interruptions after suspend / pause
More responsive recovery network after network outages
Collect/announce operations are now more aggressive for now, and offer faster results, especially for users with firewalls.
updated IP location tables
corrections and some settings in the graphical user interface
More improvements are in the works. Please stay tuned.
System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Size: 20.42 MB
Run as administrator: Not required
Download from multi-links: