Is your Android phone stuck in startup mode, recovery mode or quick start mode? All Android problems can be solved with ReiBoot for Android, which offers you the best solution to restore Android to normal with just a few clicks.
- Get in and out of Android quick start mode with a single click.
- Enter and exit Android recovery mode.
- Troubleshoot more than 50 problems with the Android system, such as Samsung logo crash, application crashes, black screen, etc.
- Repair the Android system to effectively solve slow, hanging and other problems.
- Supports over 600 Android devices, including the new Samsung Galaxy S10 and Android 9 Foot.
one-click Fastboot mode for Android – Download fastboot mode (boot loader) to any Android device with one click.
- 1 click to exit quick start mode when the phone is locked in quick start mode.
- There’s no need to use the shortcut – fast and hassle-free!
The easiest and safest way to enter/exit Android recovery mode.
How to easily enter Android Recovery Mode? The key combination does not work? The process of entering / exiting Android recovery mode is different for different brands and is not easy for newbies. Any error can break your Android device. Now ReiBoot for Android offers a one-click solution to load your Android device in recovery mode without having to hold any buttons manually, as well as a guide to safely exit Android recovery mode. No risk Just 1 click!
Goodbye, slow and floating, and hello fast and smooth.
Most phones inevitably work differently than new ones after some time of use. One of the culprits is insufficient memory and fragmentation. Repairing your Android system will free up RAM and cache on your device, so you can always have a new and smart phone.
SO: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7
Download from multi-links: